- Serve as a creative thought partner for the business, focus on creating products that reach the global creative trends, from concept to completion.
- Manage and produce creative products that achieve creative excellence by having the eye and taste around creative visuals.
- Build and create creative visuals on products that would have commercial value and to be used by audiences/clients globally.
- Curate content that is relevant to trends from time to time.
- Lead and manage all creative personnels to cultivate career development of the team by providing mentorship, coaching, and professional guidance with an emphasis on growing a team of diverse creative talent.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to drive forward the Company vision and mission.
- Directs the Company’s creative output, develops the artistic design strategy that defines the company’s brand identity.
- Proactively monitor the quality of creative visuals on products that are being produced and submitted.
- Initiate user focus group and test to gather reviews and feedback from all stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement on the rich of creativity in products.
- Medical and Insurance Coverages – We have got you covered.
- Subsidies – Whether it is dental, optical, parking, or medical check-up? All of these will come in handy!
- Opportunities – Above training and guidance, you will have the opportunity to try, to build your confidence and become your best self, and to interact and build a strong relationship.
- Rocking Diversity – Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you’ll find yourself growing in ways you’d never imagine.
- INMAGINE Cafe @ FREE Lunch & Snacks – Just order a dish from our mobile apps from the daily menu and our amazing “INMAGINE’s Chefs” will cook for you!
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience including, design & brand development.
- Experienced in directing complex projects involving senior stakeholders and interdisciplinary creative teams.
- Digital and social fluency with an understanding of how to drive conversation and engagement across platforms via design and written word.
- Exceptional interpersonal, client-facing, people management skills and leadership skills.
- Be innovative and set the trend or be swift to pick up and evolve with the latest creative trends that carry commercial value to the clients.
How To Apply
- Address: Level 3, Kelana Jaya Parkview Tower, No 1, Jalan SS6/2, Petaling Jaya
- Total Years Experience : 5 to 10 years, More Than 10 years
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Monthly