Are you a person who has a love of art or an interest in the world around you? Got the abilities to communicate a story, brand and ideas from your work?
If it is a YES, then we’d like to meet you and give you that dream job you’ve always wanted. But first, get in touch with us now!
- Provide creative support for product development (e.g. templates, logos and mock-ups creation by category and market for Designs.ai).
- Global Exposure: Besides travel opportunities, you’ll get to mingle and work with international colleagues on exciting new ventures. It’s a chance to expand your horizons and discover your full potential!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Run by real entrepreneurs, our methods are oftentimes unconventional. So, if you have an appetite for risk and view challenges as opportunities, this is it!
- A Team Members: We hire talents, not employees…and talents organize that teamwork is the way to go! While we’re hardworking and results-oriented, we believe that there’s a right time for everything.
- Rocking Diversity: Play hard, work harder with people of diverse skill sets and experiences! Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone, and you’ll find yourself growing in ways you’d never imagine.
- Fast & Curious: Everything happens at a fast and exciting pace here…and our talents are smart, curious and quick on their feet, ever ready to improve on current tasks at a drop of that hat!
- Possesses at least a Diploma / Degree in graphic design or relevant field.
- At least 1 year of working experience with creative agencies and the design industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and desktop publishing tools.
- Experiences in Motion Graphics Design and Adobe After Effects will be added advantage.
- Has a marketing mindset.
- Has an eye for detail and is able to work independently with minimal supervision, is proactive and creative.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and is willing to receive constructive feedback well.
- Pleasant disposition and possesses a positive work attitude.
How To Apply
- Address: Level 3, Kelana Jaya Parkview Tower, No 1, Jalan SS6/2, Petaling Jaya
- Total Years Experience : Less than 1 year, 2 to 4 years, 5 to 10 years, More Than 10 years
- Career Level: Officer
- Salary Type: Monthly